Parachute Management Company aims to provide exceptional property management services for all the affordable housing communities in our portfolio. We strive to run our communities in a manner that will help residents improve their lives and enhance their economic status while enhancing the financial viability of the communities themselves.
- Improve the quality of management at our communities, improve the financial viability and performance of the communities; and provide site level personnel better opportunities for further training and career advancement
- Improve the customer service experience for our resident and applicants, thereby improving their quality of their lives. We will achieve this by removing non-customer service related tasks from the community office as much as possible, thereby allowing site staff to focus on their customer needs.
- Consistently and cohesively train, monitor, listen, learn, improve and fairly compensate our staff. Focus will be on the success of the team
- Focus on consolidation of operations, lowering expenses, improving preventative maintenance and consistently improving customer service.
- Continue to provide consistent compliance oversight that meets or exceeds all program requirements
- Keith Walker, CEO & President ECCDI and Parachute Management Company
- Liz Land CPA, CFO ECCDI and Parachute Management Company
- Michelle Ladd HCCP, Regional Property and Compliance Manager
Parachute Management Company LLC. was formed in 2016 by East Carolina Community Management Inc. President and CEO Keith Walker. For many years, ECCDI has had property management as a goal in its business plan and now that goal has become a reality. We currently manage a portfolio of 16 LIHTC communities across eastern North Carolina. Total number of units managed is 932.