In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and recommendations from health officials, Parachute Management Company is committed to doing our part to maintain the health of our residents and staff. We are choosing to no longer conduct business face-to-face at our corporate office or communities. Our offices are closed and we ask that you help us in decreasing the spread of this virus by using alternate methods of communication in place of face to face interaction. If you are a future resident, we are happy to help you in any way we can. Please tour our website and call or email us for more information. Current residents, we are here for you and can be reached by phone or email. Day to day operations continue, with some changes described below. These are designed to protect you and our staff.
THE OFFICE IS CLOSED
Unless by appointment; Residents who want to make an appointment should contact their Property Manager directly, by phone or email. Specific property or lease questions and other inquiries can only be addressed with your Property Manager.
EMAIL IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
Email is the most effective and rapid form of communication for our office; we can serve you best that way.
MAKE RENT PAYMENTS ONLINE
We strongly recommend making all payments online via this link. Checks and money orders will only be accepted via the rent drop boxes.
We want to be transparent regarding how we are going to handle your requirement to pay rent during this pandemic:
- Monthly Rent payments remain due. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will not be charging late fees and we will accept partial payments.
- Residents who are unable to pay their rent in full, must submit a RENT FORBEARANCE REQUEST along with the requested documentation, to management immediately.
- It is our intention to grant forbearance requests to all residents that request them. However, we will review each request individually and may request additional information.
- Be aware completing a RENT FORBEARANCE REQUEST does not eliminate your requirement to pay rent. It is a request to postpone your rent payment due to circumstances beyond your control.
- Once the COVID-19 pandemic is over and things return to normal, we will issue RENTAL REPAYMENT AGREEMENTS to all households who requested forbearance. At that time, you will need to sign a repayment agreement for the total amount you owe. If you do not sign a repayment agreement, your rental contract will be terminated for non-payment.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN PROTOCOL
To keep residents and maintenance technicians safe and healthy, we have updated our work order procedure. Where available, all maintenance technicians will wear masks and gloves when completing work orders (don’t be alarmed). Non-emergency maintenance items may be postponed to a later date.
Residents can submit work orders via this link.
AMENITY SPACES ARE CLOSED
We have closed all amenity spaces and commons areas in the building where groups typically gather. Laundry rooms, mailrooms, etc. will remain open but please maintain social distancing and proper hygiene when using these areas.
Here are links to resources for those residents who may have had their incomes adversely impacted.
Please contact the management office at your community with any questions.
Be Well and Stay Safe.